Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Excitement All Around


Wheeeeew kids!!!! I went on vacation and never came back…or so it seems!! It’s been a hell of a few weeks around here. I had too much fun in the sun in Edisto even with the boat breaking down!! A bad day at Edisto is still better than a good day in Columbia!!






Once I came back to the real world, I worked a little and then spent a fabulous, long holiday weekend on the lake with my second family. I did not do anything besides thoroughly enjoy myself. I even had the luxury of being chauffeured around the lake in my dad’s Donzi by my “little” brother. It was exactly what the doctor ordered!!




As if things could get any better… one best hometown ladies, who also happens to be my roomie,  got ENGAGED over the weekend to another longtime friend of mine!! He is a pilot and he took her flying over Charleston and popped the big question!! I introduced them many, many moons ago in Clemson so I couldn’t be more excited that two of my friends are tying the knot!!





No comments:

Post a Comment