Thursday, September 13, 2012

Giving it to the Greek

It is FINALLY starting to feel a little cooler in this neck of the woods and that means so many fun activities are happening!! One of my absolute favorites is the Greek Festival!! 



















For those of you who do not know me, I should have been born Greek!! I love spinach and could put feta cheese on EVERYTHING!! I love those two things so much that I usually eat them for breakfast!! Amy’s actually makes a frozen pocket that I usually pop in the microwave for a few minutes and eat in the car. It's fast, convenient and SO delicious!!I am borderline obsessed with these!!

Well kids, I am off to the Greek Festival for dinner (and probably lunch tomorrow too) but I hope everyone has a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment